Natural Agate Gua Sha for Body Massage
Discover the numerous benefits of incorporating natural agate cloud Gua Sha into your skincare routine. This versatile massage tool can be used on both your face and body to release tension and improve blood circulation, creating a soothing and revitalizing experience.
For best results, we recommend applying a cosmetic oil or cream before beginning your Gua Sha massage ritual. To ensure proper technique, maintain a 45-degree angle with the skin surface and use smooth, gentle movements with minimal to medium pressure. Learn valuable tips and techniques to elevate your Gua Sha massage practice with the natural agate cloud.
What Gua Sha Massage does?
- lymphatic drainage massage. Lymphatic drainage massage promotes the removal of toxins from the body by stimulating lymph movement and restoring the water balance of cells.
- Gua Sha massage contributes to maintaining skin tone and lifting effect by strengthening and relaxing the body's muscles.
- A body Gua Sha ritual can provide various benefits including relaxation, detoxification, tension and sore muscle relief, and prevention of cellulite appearance.
- Gua Sha, made of natural stones, requires careful handling; with rough use or a fall, the device may break
- we recommend rinsing Gua Sha before each use.
- if your goal is to tone the skin - we recommend cooling Gua Sha in the refrigerator (3-4 minutes) or under running cold water; if you want to relax - heat the roller under a stream of warm running water
We do not recommend:
Using Gua Sha if you have any beauty injections or injuries, or severe acne (we recommend consulting a cosmetologist beforehand)
Gray agate is an ideal stone for Taurus, Capricorn, Gemini, Cancer, Pisces, Libra, Aquarius, and Virgo.
*All face rollers and Gua Sha are made of natural stones, each with its own external features; therefore, color, weight, and texture may vary. In addition, the presence of natural shells is allowed on the products. Each face roller or Gua Sha comes with a storage bag.