Natural Bian Stone Heart Gua Sha for Face Toning & Lifting
Experience a luxurious spa-like treatment at home with our Heart-Shaped Bian Stone Gua Sha. Our gua sha tool is expertly crafted to massage every curve of your face, promoting healthy blood circulation and delivering a lifting effect. The larger cloves provide a deeper massage, while the smaller ones work to improve the appearance of fine lines and enhance the absorption of your favorite skincare products.
What Gua Sha Massage does?
- Lymphatic drainage massage. The movement of the lymph helps to remove toxins from the body. Also, due to work on the lymphatic pathways, the water balance of the cells is restored.
- Gua Sha massage strengthens and relaxes the face and neck muscles, contributing to the lifting effect and maintaining facial skin tone.
- A body ritual can be done to relax, detox, relieve tension and sore muscles, and eliminate and prevent cellulite's appearance.
For the ultimate Gua Sha massage experience, apply a cosmetic oil or cream to the skin before use. During the ritual, ensure the Gua Sha tool is held at a 45-degree angle to the skin surface for optimal results. These guidelines apply to both facial and body massage techniques.
To achieve the best outcome, use slow and gentle movements when using the Gua Sha tool, applying minimal to medium pressure to the skin. This approach ensures a smooth and comfortable experience, promoting healthy blood circulation and a radiant complexion.
Bian Gua Sha results
Our Gua Sha tool is the perfect solution for reducing facial puffiness and dark circles under the eyes while smoothing fine mimic wrinkles and restoring healthy radiance and skin tone.
- Gua Sha tools made of natural stones require careful handling; the device may break with rough use or a fall.
- We recommend rinsing the Gua Sha tools before each use.
- If your goal is to tone the skin - we recommend cooling Gua Sha in the refrigerator (3-4 minutes) or under running cold water; if you want to relax - heat the roller under a stream of warm running water.
We do not recommend:
Using Gua Sha if you have any beauty injections or injuries, or severe acne (we recommend consulting a skin care professional beforehand).
*All face rollers and Gua Sha tools are made of natural stones, each with external features; therefore, color, weight, and texture may vary.
In addition, the presence of natural shells is allowed on the products. Each face roller or Gua Sha tool comes with a storage bag.