Natural Bian Stone Gua Sha for Body & Face Massage
Unusual black Bian Stone Gua Sha is also called the empress stone. The mineral contains more than 40 elements, including calcium, magnesium, and iron.
It might be small, but it proved helpful and has already conquered the hearts and cosmetic bags of many beauty industry influencers, and now it is ready to become an essential part of your skincare routine.
Effects we want to achieve
- lymphatic drainage massage. The movement of the lymph helps to remove toxins from the body. Also, due to the work on the lymphatic pathways, the water balance of the cells is restored
- Gua Sha massage strengthens and relaxes the muscles of the face and neck, which contributes to the lifting effect and maintaining facial skin tone
- a body ritual can be done to relax, detox, relieve tension and sore muscles, and get rid of and prevent the appearance of cellulite
Gua Sha massage is always performed on top of cosmetic oil or cream; during the ritual, Gua Sha should form an angle of 45 degrees to the skin surface.
These rules also apply to body massage. All movements in the process of working with gua sha should be smooth and unhurried, and the intensity of exposure to the skin should be medium or minimal.
Reducing puffiness of the face, dark circles under the eyes, smoothing fine mimic wrinkles and restoring healthy radiance and skin tone.
It's important to know
- Gua Sha made of natural stones requires careful handling; with rough use or a fall, the device may break
- we recommend rinsing Gua Sha before each use
- if your goal is to tone the skin - we recommend cooling the Gua Sha tool in the refrigerator (3-4 minutes) or under running cold water; if you want to relax - heat the roller under a stream of warm running water
We do not recommend
Using Gua Sha tools if you have any beauty injections or injuries, or severe acne (we recommend consulting a cosmetologist beforehand).
*All face rollers and Gua Sha Stones are made of natural stones, each with its own external features; therefore, color, weight, and texture may vary. In addition, the presence of natural shells is allowed on the products. Each face roller or Gua Sha tool comes with a storage bag.