Body Relaxation Set
The body relaxation set contains beauty tools that are not only directed at your outer beauty but also at your inner state.
This set includes:
- Gua Sha body massage scraping tool made of natural agate.
- handmade ceramic incense holder.
- storage bag for gua sha
It is necessary to pay attention to all parts of our body to achieve the best results in rejuvenation.
We have put together this set to help you get the most out of your body Gua Sha massage.
We propose the following steps
1. To begin with, we invite you to immerse yourself in peace and tranquility. To start, light incense, palo santo, or sage, whichever you prefer.
For your convenience, use our handmade ceramic incense holder. Take a few breaths, let go of this day's thoughts and tasks, and relax.
2. Before massaging the body, cleanse the skin and activate the lymphatic system with light pressure movements in the lymph nodes.
Apply oil or massage cream to ensure sufficient glide of the Gua Sha tool during the massage.
3. With smooth and calm movements, start massaging the body. Move along the massage lines.
Choose the intensity of pressure based on your personal feelings. After the massage, traces and redness may remain.
4. After the Gua Sha body massage, you can proceed to the Gua Sha face massage. Remember our simple rules: Gua Sha should be at an angle of 15 to 45 degrees, and the movements should be soft along the massage lines from the center of the face to the periphery.
5. After the massage, wash off used cosmetics to avoid unpleasant skin rashes.
After you complete your ritual of relaxation and rejuvenation:
- wash your face and body Gua Sha tools under running water with soap
- dry them
- store them in a storage bag
We hope you will feel beautiful not only on the outside but also on the inside after this Body Relaxation ritual!